Tile and Grout Cleaning Service

Tile and Grout Cleaning Service in Miami

Having the pressure of being the very best Professional Grout Cleaner in Miami is no pressure for Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile. We absolutely love what we do and take great pride in our unique cleaning experience. We strive for excellence when it comes to proving that we are the best tile and grout cleaning service. We use the absolute best cleaner for grout between tiles product. All our products are eco-friendly and safe for the environment. By using the best cleaner for tile floors with grout, we guarantee results. There is no match for the best grout cleaner.

Tile and Grout Cleaning Service

Best Grout Cleaning Company

Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile is South Florida #1 Choice. We are proud to have grown organically and retain 98% of our customers. The other 2% are relocated since they serve our military. We truly believe our customer service and trained technicians can’t be beat and we hope that you will give us the chance to service all your tile and grout cleaning needs. Don’t break your back trying to clean up grout lines yourself, and don’t spend hours scrubbing grout with an acidic grout cleaner and a toothbrush. Call the experts at Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile, Grout Cleaning Experts.

Tile and Grout Cleaning Cleaning Service Tile and Grout Cleaning Service Tile and Grout Cleaning Service

Grout Cleaning Service

We provide tile and grout sealing for homes and businesses of any size in Miami Dade. Our certified professional technicians take great pride in restoring the look and feel of your stained grout line. At Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile cleaning is our therapy and your overall experience and satisfaction. Our tile cleaning method is recognized by our industry as the most trusted and comprehensive tile cleaning company. We even offer same day service! We also schedules appointments, offering services around the clock Sunday through Sunday. Remember, we service both residential and commercial accounts. All floors are welcome. From Ceramic Tile Cleaning, Porcelain Floor Cleaning, Mexican Tile Floors, Stone Floors and much more.

Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile offers the best value in Miami Dade. After we clean grout of tile we also seal your grout, keeping your floor stain free for years to come. With non-acidic, organic cleaning solutions and water based sealer, we will leave you with the nicest floors in Miami Dade. Our service is 100% guaranteed.

Pet Stain & Odor Removal

If you have pets, you know accidents are bound to happen. You should be aware that pet stains can be the most difficult to clean. Our unique and specially formulated product will remove any trace of pet stains and odor from your floor. We also rinse the floor after the cleaning to ensure no residue is left behind. Our Non-toxic and biodegradable, Pet Stain & Odor Removal products are safe for both pets and people! It outperforms all other leading brands. We guarantee the odors will be removed permanently.

It’s perfect for all applications, including places where stinky pet odors can build and any spots on which accidents have occurred. Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile Odor Removal utilizes a spot treatment (spray directly on soiled/stained spot) or if needed gas treatment. Our spot treatment is followed by a machine-aided extraction process to complete the removal. Our service is 100% guaranteed for cleaning floors of any size or material. Our Pet Stain & Odor Remover has a wonderful scent that will leave your home smelling clean and fresh, and best of all, your home maintains clean and fresh while you enjoy the company of your beloved pet.

Tile and Grout Sealing

Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile offers the best in non-acidic tile and grout cleaning, stripping and sealing. Our alkaline cleaning solution will make your tile and grout look as good as it did the day it was installed, and we don’t stop there! For the final step we seal your tile and grout to repel dirt and keep it stain free for years to come.

At Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile our goal is to offer every one of our customers the best service possible at the most affordable price. Unlike many of our competitors, we only utilize Eco-friendly tile cleaning solutions. Our technicians are trained and certified, and we never outsource our work to freelance contractors. We’re passionate about offering our customers the safest organic tile and grout cleaning service in Miami Dade and we’re confident you will be satisfied. That’s why, Reviews Don’t Lie. We are South Florida #1 Choice!





Call Now Button