Allergy Treatment Service
Allergy Treatment at Home
Regular house cleaning can get rid of many allergy triggers and help relieve your symptoms. But a Deeper cleaning is necessary to put your mind at ease. Upon the termination of our deep clean, It helps to know some cleaning tips. Time and time again we witness disaster. Common mistakes are shampooing carpets or using heavily scented cleaners. This is where Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile, shine! We pay attention to detail and extremely knowledgeable about allergy treatment. We use our Super CLO2, combined with TiO2 a match made in Heaven.
This Chemistry not only works, but keeps allergens and bacteria far away. Using incorrect cleaners and chosing the wrong cleaning company could make your allergies worse, not better. Here are some ways to keep your house clean and your allergies under control.
- Vacuum once or twice a week. Make sure your vacuum has a HEPA filter. Some allergens are so small that they pass right through a regular vacuum filter. That means that every time you vacuum, you could be sucking them off the floor and shooting them into the air, where you breathe them in.
- Cut clutter. Piles of boxes or clothing can trap dust and hide allergens like dust mites and cockroaches.
- Wear a mask when you clean. And when you’re done with your housework, leave the house for a few hours. It will limit your exposure to allergens you kicked up into the air.
- Keep the bathroom free of mold. Scrub the tile regularly. Don’t forget the shower curtain, too. You may be able to toss it in the washing machine. Ask us about our super cleaning product.
- Wash sheets weekly in hot water. Make sure it’s at least 130 F. That’s hot enough to kill dust mites. If your child has allergies, do the same with any washable stuffed animals.
- Don’t use scented cleaners or detergents. If you have allergies, the fragrances in cleaners can trigger symptoms. Look for fragrance-free products instead.
- Don’t air-dry laundry. Clothing left outside will pick up pollen and mold. Use the clothes dryer instead.
- Use a damp cloth and mop with our stable CLO2 and Ti02 when cleaning. They’ll trap allergens instead of knocking them into the air.
- Clean outside entryways. Sweep or vacuum. The cleaner your path or patio is, the less likely someone is to track dust or pollen into your home.
- Don’t shampoo carpets. The leftover moisture could cause mold growth, bacteria or even increase dust mites.
- Ask another family member to take over some chores. It’s better if you avoid jobs like dusting or vacuuming if you are allergic to dust mites.
Our Super CLO2
Our non-toxic treatment neutralizes 99.99 % of bacteria, virus, mold, and mildew, as well as most odors, additionally neutralizes pollen, dust mite, and pet dander. This scientific change to the biochemistry inside your home or vehicle, changes the entire feel of the space. This significant improvement inspires more offers on homes, vehicles, rv’s, boat, etc. Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile has the solution for your inclosed environment and better health and comfort in everyday living. We combine CLO2 with Ti02 a match made in heaven. The result is an indoor non scent clean air that is unmatched anywhere.
Our Stable CLO2
Can be used as a disinfectant and anti-microbal cleaner. CL02 is currently being used against bacterial and viral outbreaks including MRSA, Legionella, and Norovirus. CL02 is immediate and effective.
Is impressive in the outdoor and indoor. Works with light to break down and remove bacteria, viruses, algae, mold, dirt, blood, and removes odors including pet, urine, smoke and food. This product continues to work and it’s necessary in our everyday life. No Microbe stands a chance and it’s the most important cleaner to have in Miami Dade.
CLO2 with TiO2
No other company cleans like Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile! Rest assure that upon us leaving your home. You will be completely satisfied with our unique service.