Carpet Cleaning Maintenance
Homeowners find carpet cleaning as a major task. Because even after putting in so much time, effort, and money, they still don’t get good results. In such cases, it is better to invest in a reputable carpet cleaning service like Keep It Clean Carpet and Tile to help you get the desired results.
However, if you don’t want to get professional help, then follow these simple carpet cleaning maintenance tips. These tips will help buying you some time until you hire Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile, South Florida #1 Choice. FYI, these are strictly tips until you call the Professional Carpet Cleaner.
Useful Carpet Cleaning Maintenance Tips
There are common carpet cleaning maintenance tips that will keep your carpets somewhat clean and shiny for a short period of time:
- Vacuum Your Carpet Regularly: Invest in a powerful vacuum cleaner to remove all the filth from your carpet. Keep a habit of cleaning your carpet regularly to ensure a dust free healthier environment at home.
- Remove Shoes Before Entering The Home: The maximum amount of dirt and debris on the carpets comes from your shoes. Therefore, it is advisable to remove them before you walk on carpet flooring.
- Use a Doormat: The doormat is an essential home item, which absorbs most of the dirt from the shoes when scrubbed on it. With a doormat at the entrance of your home. The doormat will do the heavy lifting and won’t allow much dirt to sneak inside your home.
Remove Stain From Carpets
Most homeowners have a hard time with stain or spill removal from their carpets. However, Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile is here with some tips which will ease the process of the stain or spill removal for you:
- Grease Stains: In this situation, use a grease-remover suitable for your carpet type. Make sure it reads biodegradable. Besides, you shouldn’t apply the grease-remover directly onto the carpet. It is better to try it on a small patch of the carpet to see if the product has any side effects. Have another bucket with plain water, just in case there’s a reaction. Rinse the carpet with that bucket of clean water.
- Water-Based Stains: Use a paper towel to absorb as much stain as possible. Then sprinkle some warm water on the stained surface and use a dry towel to dilute the stain. Use a hairdryer to dry the area. Continue the same process till you remove the complete stain. Put a heavy object on 6 layers of paper towels kept on the affected area for the next 24 hours.
- Dried Stain: Remove any excess stain with a spoon, you can use an ice bag to quicken the process. Damp the affected area with the help of a light cleaning agent. Now, follow the process shown in water-based stain till you remove the entire stain.
Carpet Cleaning Service
Thorough cleaning is necessary for the complete removal of debris from the carpet. You should do this process every 12-18 months. It not only removes all the impurities in your carpet but will also help the carpet last longer. Call Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile to lend a helping hand for thorough cleaning of the carpet.
The Best Carpet Cleaning Service in Miami!
Keep It Clean Carpets and Tile have trained and certified carpet cleaners keep your carpet clean and smell pleasant. We deliver high-quality services all across the South of Florida at affordable prices. So, if you’re looking for a professional carpet cleaning specialist in Miami, contact us at (305) 741 9729. Know more about us, by following us on Facebook or Instagram.